Being successful means meeting customer expectations. So far, this meant building the best cars in the world. If you want to continue being successful tomorrow, you have to think about it today. Focus on new driving modes and technologies. Breathe connectivity. Networked thinking in development, production and logistics, sales and in maintenance and service. It means securing the right customer via the right channel, enabling mobility contracts and online sales, and repositioning the entire trading channel. Being successful tomorrow means growing into a mobility service provider.
More efficiency, higher customer orientation and new distribution channels.
You already need to have the right overall digital strategy today. Throughout the entire value chain. With the right products, services but also the right processes that focus on customers. With flexible IT architectures for shorter development and release cycles, as well as fast and proactive manoeuvres for all market trends. With a headstart over new competition or new ideas from new industries. The successful morrow needs thought-out cooperation with digital leaders. And it is the right platforms which make the race.
Build a driving community
With the right navigator, you can master challenges on your journey into the future. Because you need a comprehensive overview of the path that lies ahead. For 45 years, NTT DATA has been the partner of automotive companies, telecommunications providers, energy suppliers, banks and insurance companies – the ideal combination for tomorrow’s mobility solution. We accompany your digital transformation, from the business model to the processes, up to the establishment and operation of integrating IT platforms.
Experience a good feeling by collaborating. Because NTT DATA writes automobile success stories that make you outstanding. With a completely new look at the future of digitization in the automotive sector.
Did you know that NTT DATA …
- provides a simple, user-friendly charging infrastructure for electric vehicles, thereby helping to shape the mobility of the future?
- supported an automobile manufacturer with the launch of electronic vehicles?
- developed an app for sales staff which enables them to use the CRM system in the car without having to take their eyes off the road?
- is setting up Customer Interaction Centers offering a 24/7 service across all customer touchpoints and communication channels?
- shaped future sales processes for a commercial vehicle manufacturer and thereby gave the seller 8 hours more time for customer care?
- developed a global web portal for an automotive company, allowing customers to fully configure as well as order their cars online for the first time?
- is improving production control with the help of big data technologies and predictive analytics, thereby reducing downtime and quality variations?
- is the leading provider of Application Management Services and as such is advising large German companies on standardizations and cost reductions for IT operations?